THE 10 METRICS
1. Revenue and net profit.
All Sales – all expenses = Net profit (18-20%).
2. Number of subscribed clients.
Number of clients on either, weekly, biweekly or monthly (300 clients/15-18 FT employees get you to $1M.
3. Churn Rate.
Number of churned (canceled) clients / total number of subscribed customer (5% or less).
4. Booked Appointments/Booking Ratio.
Total number of booked appointments / Total of bookings requests.
5. Customer to Subscriber Ratio.
Total subscribed clients / Total of all serviced clients (keep this growing) 8-10%.
6. Leads Conversion Ratio.
25% of phone / 20% online.
7. Revenue by Zip code.
Figure out your top 5 zip codes and grow your ad dollars only there.
8. Number of employees/sales per employee.
$55K-$65K/year for a FT employee.
9. Employee Complaints/Compliments.
Count totals and assign a score to each event and employee.
10. Average Sale Size / Revenue by S/F.