Hello everyone, I’ve spoken and worked with Maria Dorian a lot about hiring and managing employees cleaning employees and virtual assistants.
We decided to get together to share our best practices and pitfalls, so you can thrive and finally grow your cleaning business in 2021.
Download Webinar PDF
Eight Amazing Topics:
1. Interviewing IS a sales process: Sure we need to qualify them to be sure the candidate has the basics (clean background, car, etc) but then it turns into a sales process where we need to show them why they want to work for us / the company so they can stick around longer reducing employee turnover.
2. Pick the right Candidates: Learn what types of people, personalities make good cleaners. Is it the experienced ones? Those that never cleaned homes? Learn once and for all who to hire.
3. Rewarding employees for referrals: We will cover how to offer properly sign up bonuses for them after training and a sign up bonus for anyone they refer.
4. Advertising channels: Learn how to generate leads from other unusual channels like Youtube, Hotels, local events and even handing out business cards at the grocery story for clerks and other helpful people that you meet that may be looking for a different industry.
5. Trust is everything: Make a candidate feel safe from the moment they go into your website and fill the job form. The more information you could give them about how their first day will go, the better. Trust increases conversions and reduces your hiring costs..
6. Personal relationships: After the candidate’s first day, the person who did the interviewing should call them to see how it went on their first day.
7. Building company culture: Avoid having a revolving door of new applicants, work on company culture. This will set you apart from the competition and will help with trust and personal relationship building.
8. How to properly do exit interviews: Find out why they are leaving and fix what needs fixing in the organization. A $25 Amazon card for their time helps to get honest answers from cleaners leaving the organization. Learn to track the offboarding process of each employee.
Date: 1/28/21 @ 6pm ET