My first 13 yrs of my cleaning business were pretty stressful because I couldn’t retain good employees. I met Debbie Sardone and she help us solved the issues with the Pay by Performance model and much more 😁 Thanks Debbie!
Then another problem popped up? Couldn’t hire people fast enough to keep with the growth of the business, I looked for many hiring solutions for our industry and I couldn’t find anything that will fit our business model.
In 2018 I started developing an internal tool to help us hire faster and better employees. It’s been a success for my own business and it solved the problem! Several months went by and I showed to couple of CBF members and they told me if they could use it for their business and I said why not?
We released Pipehire in 2020 to the public during CBF Dallas during the beginning of pandemic and thank God has been a success! We’re grateful for first people that believed in us Jacquie Shinniman, Jamie Spurrell, Maria Ramirez, Renee Dickinson and Maggie Zwol true early adopters. 🤓
Less Stress, More Life for Cleaning Business Owners.
For 2021 we declared the year of “Less Stress, More Life” in which we focus on building solutions that help you have better quality of life as cleaning business owner. In 2020 we learned the hard way that life is too short. I plan to live my life with less things running in my head, but rather put systems in place to keep that running. My mind is for creativity, dreaming, giving, helping, not for storage, tracking issues or micromanaging staff.
The first steps towards a Less stressful business is here, we call the the Owner’s Dashboard and will have the following features.
Pipehire new Management Dashboard help you see at a glance:
• Appointment Calendar: Will allow to see applicants who have confirmed and unconfirmed appointments. This feature will save you time and will give you a real expectation of the your day. Learn more about this.
• Coming up Employee birthdays and anniversaries: You will be able to send SMS messages to a particular employee on their birthday or work anniversary. Learn more.
• Expiring documents: You don’t want your employees running with a expired document ever!. This feature will show you who has expiring documents. Watch a video.
• Remind you of unsolved complaints: There’s some cleaning complaints that are very serious and that will need to be reminded of and properly closed (this feature was inspired by this real life case The Flooded house complaint). You can also setup the reminder here and also how often. You can tell the system to skip the weekends so you are not bothered. Learn more about complaints.
• New Applicants with Score: When you need employees fast you want to be alerted of. This section will show you newest applicants and their employee score.
Why we build this? We want to help our users become proactive and efficient and spend less time worrying about their cleaning business operations and live with less stress.
When this feature will be released to the public? December 2020.
Check this video explaining how this new Dashboard will look like: