Covid-19 it’s making us rethink everything….one of those things is how we operate our cleaning business.
Why I started using VA’s?
- Back in 2015 in was invited to participate in a technology accelerator in NYC, I had no choice but to hire someone.
- Took a me a lot to let go of control.
- Helped me think through every business process.
Where to find them?
What to to look for?
- Profesional writing/grammar.
- Good english writing and speaking skills.
- Minimal accent / No accent.
- Tech savvy.
What can they do?
- Sales (booking clients, quotes).
- Social media posting.
- Graphic/web design.
- anything you can think of….
Tip: Pick one area that you need the most help with and start there.
How to Interview?
1. Start by writing posting a job.
2. Type clear deliverables y expectations.
- What timezone are you in and what hours are you available?
- What are your primary skills? Sales, order taking, data entry.
- Upload voiceover with your sales script -MOST IMPORTANT!
- Run international background check (Crimcheck)
- Video call.
How much to pay?
- $5-8/hr for good VA. No payroll tax.
- Offer benefits, paid vacation, birthday and Christmas presents.
- Commissions $3-5 per on new subscriptions.
- Pay weekly via Xoom direct deposit into their banks.
- Makes up a great salary in their country.
The Lean Maid Business model
- Work from home.
- Virtual assistants (sales, dispatching).
- Employees are dispatched from home.
- Use software to reduce headcount.
Reduce costs dramatically:
- Save on office rent instead use shared office/work from home.
- Use storage units $50-$100/mo vs. a warehouse.
- Direct dispatch – Employees use their cars – less driving = more cleaning.
- Use VA’s with good software.
Software I use:
- Custom booking process design in house for my cleaning service
- Pipehire – track hiring, onboarding, attendance, files, birthdays and anniversaries.
- Hubstaff – remote workers software
- Jobber – scheduling.
- Activecampaign – automated marketing.
- Textline – sms marketing
- QBO – accounting.
- Stripe – payments.
- Zapier to connect it all.
How Pipehire can help during Covid?
- More efficient your office staff/reduce headcount.
- Organize employee files, birthdays/anniversaries.
- A reminder of expired docs.
- Hiring new cleaning employees (when it’s the time).
- Background checks for cleaning services / janitorial companies
- Complaints/compliments tracker for cleaning services / janitorial companies
- Need a Demo of Pipehire? Reserve your spot
Download the slideck (PDF)
Fill the form below so we can email you the slides:
Learn how to Hire and Manager better cleaning employees.
Join our Facebook group and learn Cleaning Business Hiring and Management